Training Facilitator and Assessor, LAC - Northern Adelaide and Barossa, SA
- Looking for your next big challenge?
- Full Time Fixed term contract until June 2021
- Join a growing organisation of Game Changers and Vibrant Creators
We’re on the hunt for a vibrant Trainer and Assessor to join our amazing Learning and Development team.
- Salary packaging (up to $15,899 per annum),
- Smash those health and wellness goals with free gym access
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Growth prospects and upward mobility
- We work hard but also love to bring play into our day, so dust off that dress-up box!
- Truly flexible and supportive work environment – we walk the talk
- Be part of an organisation shaking up the aged care and disability industry
Feros Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Work with ballerinas, gamers, comedians, trivia pros, musicians, single people, family people, happy people! We truly actively seek to include, welcome and value the unique contributions of all people. We harness a culture that embraces individual differences in all their glory.
As a key member of the Learning and Development team you will both develop and deliver motivating, engaging and inspiring training programs to support Feros Care in achieving the organisation's Lifelong Learning value, meet legislative requirements and support staff to fulfil their personal growth and professional development goals.
This role will work collaboratively with subject matter experts to develop learning programs, deliver nationally accredited training courses and undertake workplace competency assessments.
This role requires strong facilitation skills, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to learn new systems and utilise those during training, and a flexible and positive attitude. Primarily based in our Northern Adelaide and Barossa offices, travel may be involved to deliver training across our national footprint.
This is a full time opportunity contracted to June 2021.
The Boxes you will tick:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in training development, delivery and assessment under the Australian Quality Training Framework or relevant industry experience
- Have a passion for training and a natural ability to deliver motivating, engaging and inspiring training
- Experience and expertise necessary to deliver engaging training and ensure course outcomes are met
- Experience in training people of all ages, cultures and diverse job roles
- High level of computer literacy - You embrace technology and have the ability to utilise a range of systems to develop content and engage learners.
- Exposure to a broad range of delivery and facilitation methods, including hands on practical training and virtual delivery
- You are self-driven, love change and are looking for an opportunity to immerse yourself in a role that is fast paced
- You don’t find maintaining knowledge systems, such as training content, systems presentations and procedures boring…updating knowledge is just part of your day!
- You are available to travel nationally and are willing to be flexible with working hours to accommodate organisational needs. Our team likes to be disruptive, agile and have some fun!
- Ideally you will have experience or knowledge in Disability Services and are willing to provide training support not only to our staff but also participants, carers and the wider community
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated organisation and time management skills
For Bonus Points:
- Qualification in adult learning/education - minimum Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Experience in delivering aged care or health qualifications within the AQTF
- Knowledge to allow operation within a formal Competency Management System (CMS) / Learning Management System (LMS)
Our recruitment process:
- You’ll read this ad with a smile on your face and decide to apply
- We’ll reach out for a quick chat over the phone
- Meet some of the team in an interview
- You’re in, you got the job!
- You tell everyone how amazing your life has become
- You earn a sweet referral bonus for your friends we hire too
Feros Care acknowledges the traditional owners of this land, the Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander People of this Country. We also pay respects to Elders past and present, who strive to build a better and more sustainable future for future generations.